Saturday, April 25, 2009

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Well---let's try this again folks.

It has been nearly a year since I have tried this blog thing.

Too much to catch up on....so here is the short version. A is doing better with school but still not doing well growing. Nathan is growing and has caught on to the reading thing. The School Year ends in a few short weeks. I am still working at a LQS and have found that my body no longer likes fatty foods (thus a trip to the OR to have my gallbladder removed which will happen a few weeks after school gets out). D is still the greatest husband in the whole world and I am thankful he puts up with me.

So what's up....My cousin and his wife have intrusted me with their youngest child for the night while they attend an "adult" wedding. They recently did not celebrate their own wedding anniversary, so keeping a child so they could have this night seems the least we could do (and I do mean we) I worked until 4 pm and D. kept the little tyke from 1pm until I got home. A and N were his helpers though.

Yesterday was the second meeting of the Hand Applique Group at the LQS where I work. I am really glad Darlene made the suggestion to the owner. It is fun to see everyone's projects especially now that I have really gotten into Hand Applique after taking the class in February. I have several projects going. I will get with my hubby tomorrow and maybe finally figure out this whole picture in a blog thing.

Dinner: Papa John's pizza (one slice because that is all my gallbladder will take)

No comments: