Sunday, May 17, 2009

Suddenly Sunday

Well, the last day of school quickly approaches.

We are preparing for that as well as battling sniffling noses. A is coughing and sniffing every so often. I hope he doesn't miss any days this week as he has a performance on Wednesday and also has karate awards. N is sad to see the end of school and frankly so am I. One, because I think Nathan and I are going to get on each others nerves and two, because I don't usually work in the quilt store during the summer. I might pick up a Saturday after my gallbladder comes out but that is a long time away for me.

So what is the plan for the summer to keep the kids occupied...

- Swim Lessons -Mon thru Thursday for 8 weeks
- Harkins Summer Movies- 10 previously viewed movies once a week. Harkins is the best.
-More karate lessons
-Water experiments
-Rocket experiments
-baking (some baking---people it gets to 120 in Phoenix who wants to turn on the oven and make it hotter?)
-art projects
-lots and lots of reading
-lots and lots of Wii

Can I survive 11 weeks--Yes I can!!! (I hope)

Sunday Dinner-Pork roast, grilled potatoes and uncut green beans--and a glass of Resling for the adults.

No comments: